Wow this is awesome!
I am finally posting about the award that acoriginals won; it is called the Versatile Blogger Award (VBA), and you can read more about it here! It is an award on WordPress where bloggers can recognize each other for having well-written and interesting posts. LaniLouise from glossybubble.wordpress.com nominated me, so a big thank you to you!
A perk of winning this award is that I get to share 15 blogs that I want to nominate for the award. These are some of my favorites, so go check them out! My nominations are…
There they are! I can’t wait to see how they respond to receiving this award, and I am so excited to hear more from them!
The final part of this award is that I share 7 things about me…
1. I (obviously) design and make clothes, but I don’t get to do this nearly as often as I want to because of school.
2. I am 2nd oldest of four kids. I have 3 brothers and no sisters… I guess that’s how I wound up with all the fashion sense in the family! I also have a 2 yr. old dog named Lily, who is possibly the sweetest/cutest dog alive.
3. I live in the South, but I absolutely hate hot weather. I actually prefer the colder weather up North. For this reason I also like the lake more than the beach.
4. If I could be anywhere in the world right now, I would be in Boston- Go Red Sox! It is my favorite city because of the food, fashion, history, and of course, the strong community of people. I want to go to college/live in Boston someday!
5. I cannot go to sleep without my iPod playing. It doesn’t matter if it is music, t.v., or a movie; something just has to be playing.
6. I love internet radio; I have music playing for the majority of the day! Pandora, iHeartRadio, and Spotify are definitely my favorite apps on my phone.
7. YoungLife is a big part of my life; I have been to several weekend camps at Sharptop Cove as both a camper and a member of the work crew. One year (hopefully soon!), I want to go to summer camp there. I actually have never been to summer camp, but I am going for the first time this June to Camp McDowell.
I want to thank everyone who views my website again. It makes me so happy that other people like to read my posts, and I hope to keep on improving and inspiring!